TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you are of legal drinking age in the United States. If you are an under-aged person, you are not allowed to access or use this Web site, including accessing advertising or marketing information on the site. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal drinking age to purchase or consume any of Yasss Queen, LLC’s products or merchandise or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers on this Web site or otherwise.
3. This Web site has been designed to comply with United States law. Yasss Queen, LLC does not represent that the content of this Web site is appropriate for locations outside the United States. If you access this Web site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
4. The copyrights to all contents of this Web site are proprietary to Yasss Queen, LLC or its third party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other Web site, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this site without the express written consent of Yasss Queen, LLC. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this Web site is owned or licensed by Yasss Queen, LLC and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Yasss Queen, LLC. You may access this Web site for your individual, noncommercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Web site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
5. Although Yasss Queen, LLC makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Web site is updated and correct, Yasss Queen, LLC makes no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL YASSS QUEEN, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Yasss Queen, LLC does not endorse any Content (as defined below in this paragraph) submitted to this Web site, or any third-party Web site, by any user, or any opinion, recommendation, advice, or statement(s) expressed therein, and Yasss Queen, LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such Content. Yasss Queen, LLC does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Web site and Yasss Queen, LLC will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Yasss Queen, LLC reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to this Web site or any third-party Web site.
7. Any material or communication transmitted by you to this Web site will not be treated as confidential. Any ideas, concepts, or other materials transmitted by you to Yasss Queen, LLC may be used by Yasss Queen, LLC in any manner, including reproduction, transmission, publication or broadcast without compensation.
8. You may not post or transmit to this Web site any unlawful, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening or otherwise objectionable material. Notwithstanding the fact that Yasss Queen, LLC or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site, Yasss Queen, LLC may monitor or review transmissions, postings, or discussions, Yasss Queen, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from such content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
9. Although this Web site may be linked to other Web sites, Yasss Queen, LLC does not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked site unless specifically stated therein. Yasss Queen, LLC is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any Web site linked to this Web site. Your linking to other Web sites is at your own risk.
10. You must obtain Yasss Queen, LLC permission to link this Web site to your Web site. Yasss Queen, LLC will only authorize links to sites when the intended audience of the site is 21 years of age or older.
This Web site is intended for use by United States residents only and in compliance with state and federal laws. Use of this site by individuals outside of the United States is subject to their consent to applicable United States legal restrictions. If you use this site from outside the United States, you must comply with all laws that are applicable to you. The materials on this site may not be appropriate for any location outside of the United States and the products, services, and information on this site apply only to the United States.
Information Collection and Use
Yasss Queen may collect personal information on our website, such as date of birth, name, address, e-mail or telephone number, when users voluntarily submit their information, such as through our contact web form, email updates, or when you request information on our products. Please do not send us your credit card numbers, social security number or other sensitive financial information except if it is necessary to do so in connection with a particular transaction. When you provide personal information, we will use that information to provide you with the information you request and to maintain contact with you.
To make our Web site more useful to you, our server also automatically collects technical information when you visit our site, such as, but not limited to, your IP address, date and time of your visit, pages viewed and clickstreams. This data helps us understand which parts of our website receive more traffic and improve the navigation and content on our website. We may also collect publicly available information, or information from outside sources, for use in our outreach efforts.
This website is designed only for adults 21 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13.
Yasss Queen does not sell your personal information or permit any third parties to use the information collected by Yasss Queen for third parties’ own marketing purposes. Third parties who provide features on our website may collect, use, share and sell information collected from the features they provide for their own purposes and according to their own policies.
Yasss Queen may otherwise share information collected from this Web site with third parties and third parties who perform services on our behalf. We may also share your information as necessary to protect our rights or property, in connection with corporate transactions, or as required by law; for example, to respond to a subpoena or other government request which we believe in good faith to be valid.
Your California Privacy Rights
Yasss Queen takes reasonable precautions to protect the personal information provided to us through physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure; however, it is possible that such measures may not stop every intrusion attempt.
Distributors should ensure that they keep their account username and password in a secure place and not share the information with others. We will keep personal information until it is no longer needed for our legitimate business, tax or legal purposes.
Correcting, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
You may contact us to update your personal information at any time. If you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
or write to us at:
Yasss Queen, LLC
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
453 West 17th Street, #3NE
New York, New York 10011
12. You agree that any litigation between you and Yasss Queen, LLC arising from or pertaining to the use of this Web site, any advertising associated with the Web site, or any link accessible from or providing access to this Web site shall be governed by New York law and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of New York.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Yasss Queen, LLC reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information and materials contained on this Web site. You further acknowledge and agree that by entering this Web site you will be bound by any such revisions to the Web site and that Yasss Queen, LLC has encouraged you to periodically visit the Web site and this page to review these terms and conditions.